At Wondall Heights State School, we have three choirs available to the students, with our choirs proudly proforming at different school and community events throughout the year.
Junior choir – Prep and Year 1 (Semester Two only)
Intermediate choir – Years 2 and 3 and Senior choir – Years 4, 5 and 6 - Monday at 2nd break
- Arrive at the music room on time.
- Chewing gum and eating food are not permitted during rehearsals. You may bring a water bottle with you.
- Leave bags in the port racks outside the music room.
- Sit in your designated section quietly while the choir captain or teacher is taking the roll.
- Talking is not permitted while directions are being given or while students are rehearsing.
- Follow all school rules.
- Any student who misses three rehearsals without an explanation may have their position in the choir reviewed.
- Performance uniform will be: blue buttoned school shirt, navy shorts/skirts/culottes, dark coloured socks (black or navy) and all black shoes.
- The school dress may be worn for the lower grades.
- No extra jewellery. Watch and earrings allowed. Usual school rules apply.
- Hair is to be worn neatly and kept out of the face. Hair accessories can be black, navy, yellow or hair tone.